The text received by "Jurnal ranah Komunikasi" domain is the original manuscript who never published in any journal. The text is written in indonesian or English. Script written by good Indonesian correct language according to the general EYD and or English guidelines. The manuscript is the results of field research (research reports) and library research (literature review), conceptual study articles, review of scientific books relating to issues and actual issues. The Topic of journal written related to new media communication, journalism, television and film, public relations, crisis communication, intercultural communication, cultural studies, distorted behavior communication, tourism communication, disaster communication, education communication, family communication.
The manuscript is typed on A4 paper 29.7 cm X 21 cm, upper, lower, left and right side 3 cm, spacing 1.15 pt, Times New Roman font size 12 pt, single spacing, 15-20 pages long text including abstract, references, tables, figures and graphs. The author is responsible for ensuring the authenticity of documents in the contents of their papers, and must avoid plagiarism
Systematic articles of research results are (1). title, (2). author's name (affiliate address, email address), (3). abstract (accompanied by keywords), (4). introduction, (5). method, (6). Results and discussion, (7). Conclusions and suggestions and (8). references.
1) Title ; The title using times new roman (14), with capital letters, single space, maximum bold 20 words for indonesian, 15 words for english.
2) Author's name ; affiliate address, email address
3) Abstract is written on Indonesian or English in one paragraph including main issues, resource purposes, method/ approach, data collection technique, informant's statement (population and sample), processing technique/ analysis data, research result. Keyword consists of 4 - 6 words that describe keywords related to research.
4) The introduction contains the background, research context, research problems, problem solving plans, research objectives, literature study results (All matters relating to theoretical study exposure, literature review, or selected conceptual definitions that are relevant to supporting the author's argument), Hypothesis research (if any) must be built from theoretical concepts and supported by empirical studies (previous research).
5) The method contains in paragraphs about the research design, data sources, informant information or (population and sample) data collection techniques, and data analysis that is actually carried out by the researcher. For qualitative research such as classroom action research, ethnography, phenomenology, case studies, etc. It is necessary to add the presence of researchers, research subjects, informants who helped along with ways to dig up research data, location and duration of research as well as descriptions of checking the validity of research results.
6) The results and discussion contain the results of research findings and scientific discussions. Write scientific findings who obtained from the results of research that has been done but must be supported by adequate data. The scientific findings referred to here are not the research data obtained. Scientific findings must be explained scientifically include: Are scientific findings obtained? Why did that happen? Why is the trend variable like that? All of these questions must be explained scientifically, not only descriptive, if necessary supported by adequate basic scientific phenomena. In addition, it should be explained also the comparison with the results of other researchers who are almost the same topic. Research results and findings must be able to answer the research hypotheses in the introduction.
7) Conclusion Contains a summary of research findings based on the synthesis of research results and the results of the discussion. Based on these two points, new ideas are developed which are the essence of the research findings. Descriptions are made in paragraphs (not numeric). Avoid using statistical technical terms and research methodology. Suggestions are based on the research findings discussed. Suggestions can refer to practical actions, the development of new theories, and / or further research. Tables and figures must be given a title, single space, numbers and sources must be obvious. The title of the table / image is above the table / source is below the table. If there are photos or images, they should be in black and white format.
8) The reference list is arranged in a manner that refers to APA Style 6th edition sorted alphabetically and chronologically.
Submitted works are original works of not plagiarism writers by completing plagiarism free statements. Manuscripts that have been published in this journal are not permitted to be sent to other journals.
All manuscripts are reviewed anonymously by bestari partners (reviewers) who are appointed by editors according to their area of expertise. The author is given the opportunity to make improvements (revisions) of the text on the basis of recommendations / suggestions from bestari partners and editors.
Before it is published, the editor has the right to change and improve the spelling, grammar, and grammar of the manuscript that is published without changing the contents and if necessary, the author is willing to show the complete data of his research.
Everything related to licensing the citation or use of computer software for making manuscripts or other matters relating to HAKI done by the author, along with the legal consequences that may arise because of it, become the full responsibility of the author.